Monday, May 16, 2011

FINAL EXAM,THIRD YEAR.

I am about to end my sail through third year in the university. Just one week to end up such a task. You know, it not just ending but to end up making what is called ‘a remarkable sail’.
Already, I have taken three exam papers. Anyway, they were manageable papers. Two more papers to run up. Both of them would be written on 24th of this month (May). There is the need for me to finish hard. At least, I have one week to prepare for the two papers.
Just after my exam, I have to go to Kumasi to help organize the SmartKids annual meeting, 2011. The scheduled date is 4th of June. At the moment, invitation of other SmartKids is in progress. We are trying to reach everyone for the meeting. In facts, I’m very happy to get the opportunity to see everyone again as a family. Mr. Kees is about to come to Ghana. I wish him safe journey home. I see Ghana to be his homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment